I mainly work with clients across Yorkshire and Manchester, although have also worked with clients further afield on a more remote basis. See below for a list of my recent contracts.
- Plusnet (11 months) Supporting and updating systems with new Ofcom rules and changes to pricing structures using PHP, Symfony, MySQL, Java and Oracle.
- Carphone Warehouse (5 months) Built a checkout to run across multiple brands using Symfony and ReactJs Building a generic checkout system for use across multiple brands using React, PHP, Symfony, Behat, MongoDB, and MySQL. Included extensive unit testing browser testing.
- Ripple Effect (2 months) Invited back to finish off a community site for the British Cycling Team (previously working with Reading Room)
- Sky (5 months) Built a RESTful API layer for use by Sky websites and mobile applications with PHP, Symfony, Java, Oracle, Redis. Unit testing using PHPUnit. Deployed with Ant scripts using GitLab CI onto a Nimbus cloud platform. Included extensive unit testing.
- Advanced Digital Institute (11 months) Built several clinical web portals using React and Node, a RESTful API layer and Authentication server to service healthcare apps using PHP, Laravel, OAuth2, MongoDB, MySQL and RabbitMQ. Also, setup the Ubuntu servers on Microsoft Azure.
- eBay Enterprise (12 months) Built middleware to integrate customer order management systems with warehousing systems using PHP, Doctrine, REST, SOAP, Oracle, Rabbit MQ and Elastic Search.
- Rare Creative (5 months) Built a community site for logging sporting activities and mapping routes using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Google Maps and Bootstrap - www.activetravelchallenge.com.